RRB Mumbai ALP Results: RRB Mumbai is one of the major Railway boards in all India. All the candidates eagerly waiting for the RRB Mumbai ALP Results 2018. it is most important for their life. You Can Know RRB Mumbai ALP Cut Off Marks and Merit List 2018. It has recently released a notice on a recruitment drive for RRB Mumbai ALP. It has even released an Answer key for the recent 2018 CBT Exams conducted. RRB Mumbai is one of the oldest, established in 1982. So today, we will discuss the procedure to apply, Eligibility and other requirement Specified for this Position.
Don’t miss: RRB Mumbai Group D Results 2018
RRB Mumbai ALP Results 2018
If you have completed the payment online via Debit/Credit Cards, you will receive a Confirmation receipt instantly else if you have it offline, you have to wait for 24-48hrs for Confirmation Receipt. In case your application is rejected, you will get notified by email or SMS. Then you can log in to your account to check the reason behind the reason. Some Silly reasons behind the rejection are a result of submitting wrong information, documents. It even happens when there is a mismatch in Info submitted and documents. RRB Mumbai ALP Result Date 2018 will be released soon. stay tune here.
RRB Mumbai ALP Results Date not Published yet. Railway Recrutiment Board RRB Results will be release soon.
A requirement for Application Process
There is the most basic thing you need to have, before applying for this Position.
- Active and Accessible Email ID to receive Forget Password, Reset Email as well as Well as Important Notification.
- Active contact number, where you will get notifications on your application process.
- Your Pass Certificate of Class 10 and Class 12.
- ITI Pass out Certification
- Passport size photocopy
- A scanned copy of your/SCT Certificate within a size of 50kb to 100kb (Applicable only when you select SC/SCT).
Procedure to Apply
If you are looking forward to completing the registration process, make sure to follow the procedure given below. Hope it will be helpful for all the seekers that who all are seeking for a long time. RRB Group D Admit Cards
- To start you need to head over to www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- The Notification related to this recruit can be viewed on the right side of the website.
- Then you will start with the apply online process. Be sure, you fill the spaces properly.
- Once completed, you need to upload a photo along with Photo Id like Aadhar card.
- As you have completed all the steps, now you need to complete the payment for this exam.
- If you are General, there will be a fee of Rs.500 and Rs.250 if you are SC/ST.
How to Download Hall Ticket for RRB Mumbai ALP
Once you fill out the application online and complete the payment. You will be alerted once the Hall Ticket will be available for download. It is mandatory for you to have it while Entering the hall along with Photo ID. Most of the applicants get confused the download so here we have written the procedure to do it.
- This will be available only on the Official Site. So go to www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- You can see the notification related to admit card in the right side of the website.
- Now you will log in into your account and you can find your Admit card available for Download.
- You can even print it directly. RRB ALP Key paper