RRB Guwahati ALP Results Available: The recruitment process has all embarked with mentioned formalities and procedure. This recruitment is taking place just to find out the perfect candidate for a particular post. The Guwahati railway recruitment board has begun hunting candidates for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot.
Only 353 posts are vacant for Indian Railway services. Interested ones can apply for the post. Choices are there for desired vacancies and whole procedure has been explained on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board Guwahati. All the requirements for the online application are given there. RRB Group D Results 2018
RRB Guwahati ALP Results 2018
Candidates only have to visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board. Follow the procedure carefully and read the information twice before you fill up the form.
The RRB has already provided the recruitment process for the convenience of candidates who has the desire to apply for the railway jobs and to be part of a railway board. There are some criteria which must be filled for filling up the form. The candidates will have to go through RRB ALP Results
- Registration Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
RRB Guwahati Cut Off Marks and Merit List
Those who are aspiring candidates must have to register first in the RRB Recruitment online portal only by visiting the RRB official website. The process for registration is very simple and easy, they will only have to be when they fill up form. The only demand of RRB is candidates must be eligible for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot Grade III and the Technician posts which is offered by the Railway Recruitment Board. Following are the eligibility criteria
- The Candidates must have completed their SSC/Matriculation degree with some ITI course from a recognized university.
- The candidates must have held three-year diploma course or they must have a higher qualification in ECE/EEE, Mechanical/Automobile Engineering etc. Engineer students can also fill up the form for Loco pilot position.
- The candidates must be of 18 years old.
Notice – Before aspirants apply for the post of ALP or Technician, they must check the website once or the official recruitment portal of RRB. The Railway Recruitment Board has announced vacancies or the available positions which are for this year 2018. The RRB recruitment has some eligibility criteria which is compulsory for filling up form for the post. Candidates must follow the order of RRB before they apply for the exam as there are minimum qualifications, number of vacancies, examination fees, and the process of application or the further procedure. But there is the strong demand of for this particular post (An Assistant Loco pilot), the candidate must be technically strong that too with a sagacious mind. The registration process is given below for registration –
- Go first to the RRB government portal, and click on the given link for the vacancy.
- Read notification twice before applying.
- If you are registering for the first time, you will have to enter to the New Registration.
- Follow instructions carefully, thereafter complete the process.
- Do not forget saving registration details and password in a safe place or document.
- Now, you may log in with the details again, and fill up your examination application form.
- Pay mentioned amount and print out the receipt.