RRB Bangalore: Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore Successfully Conducted RRB Bangalore ALP exam for filling various vacancies in railway department. All the candidates can check their RRB Bangalore ALP Results on the official website of RRB. RRB has recently released a notice due to Vacancy in the RRB Bangalore ALP. We will see the qualification required, how to register, admit card and recent exam answer Key for this exam. Just like other RRBs this one too coming into existence in 1982. RRB Mumbai ALP Results
RRB Bangalore ALP Results 2018
The complete process of application is online based along with Admit card, notification and answer key. Applicants usually here get confused about the whole process. Let’s see the complete details of the RRB Bangalore ALP 2018.
- You will be asked to submit your class-10 and class-12 certificate so please be sure to keep them handy.
- ITI Certificate may also be asked to submit, so better have a scanned copy of it too.
- A working contact number to receive the codes and necessary Notifications.
- Email is equally important, be sure to check it regularly for emails regarding your applications.
- SC/ST aspirants will have to submit their certificate, so keep a scanned of them too.
Complete procedure to Apply Online
- Before you start applying online, be sure to instructions properly as well as the most recent notifications regarding RRB Bangalore ALP.
- While you are filling up the form all the personal information must be inserted correctly like First name, Last name, Aadhar card number, Date of Birth, Address, Father’sanem, your roll number during class 10 board and class-12 board, the exert year when you passed both the exams etc. While submitting, please check it once again.
- Once the Above step is completed, you will get a verification code in your Email ID and SMS. To Proceed Further, you need to enter that info. Now you will get a Registration number and password where you will log in to check your Application status, Download Admit card even view your result.
- Here we will have to enter some educational and Background information to go further in the application process. You will be asked to provide information like your educational Qualification, your Religion, whether you belong to PWD or not. You will be also asked if you belong to any minor community, or if belong to the Economically Backward class, so be sure to fill all info correctly.
- Once you confirm and send your information, you will have to pay for the application process. Either you can pay online using your debit or credit else you can pay offline using the challan.
- After the payment process is complete, you will be asked to ask to upload your Passport size and SC/ST Certificate may be other certificates too as applicable.
How to Get Download RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
Few Days before the exam, you will get the notification on your email or SMS when admitting card/Hall Ticket will be available for download.
Follow the simple steps to download your Admit card
- Go the Official site of the RRB Bangalore www.indianrailways.gov.in
- In the Options, there will be one “Recruitment” tap on it to continue.
- There will be various zones of RRB available in the list.
- Select the “RRB Bangalore” from the List.
- Be sure to check the Right corner if any new notification is released.
- Now login and you will find the PDF of your Hall Ticket or admit card, download it.
- Get a Printed hard copy of it and don’t forget to carry Aadhar card along with it during the exam.