DMRC Results: DMRC or Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is the forerunner of the Indian Transport. It is one of the most modern transportation modes not only in India but all over the world. Now it is operating over 294km in 214 stations including Noida, Ghaziabad, and Faridabad in Uttar Pradesh to Bahadurgarh in Haryana. It has a very good impact on the people, and around 10,000 above people travel in Metro Each day. Delhi Metro is as completely at par with European and American Counterparts. Our Metro is clean, eco-friendly, Air-conditioned, and safe as compared to other metros in India.
Delhi Metro has completely changed the scenario of Indian Transportation in India. Nowadays, it is also offering free Wi-Fi inside compartments. Along with that, there is special Compartment for Ladies and Special Abilities. This has become a source of income for many people and periodically it rolls out notifications over its official site as well as Newspaper site for Recruit Drive. RRB Bhopal
DMRC Results 2018
It has released DMRC result for many posts like Junior Engineer and Maintenance also some other posts too. On their official site, it was announced along with other Executive and non-executive posts. The exam for these posts was held in April. As per the official, the notice was announced for 1985 total Vacancies for Various Posts in DMRC. The Management will announce the performance of the candidates when it will be properly completed as per their expectation. If you want to check your performance, then you can go to their official site and download 2018 DMRC result. RRB Group D Results
DMRC Junior Engineer and Maintenance Recruitment Drive and Results
- Go to the Official Site of the DMRC
- There you will see the Carrer section and under it, you will find the option “DMRC Results 2018”.
- Once you will click over, it will ask you to log in.
- Use your Previous Login info to log in, let me remind you it’s your roll number/reg number with DOB or password you attached to it.
- As you click on Submit, your DMRC result will show up,
- You can Download the PDF hard copy of your result if you want to print.
DMRC Junior Engineer Eligibility and Merit Process
- This will be complete CBT (Computer-based Test) with two parts, Part 1 and Part 2.
- If you are able to pass out the cutoff in both CBT Part 1 and Part 2 separately and your average must pass the cutoff.
- Once you pass out the cutoff, you must be eligible As per Reservation act, and Medical Exam.
- If you are Qualified in all the steps you will take to appear for an interview at Delhi?NCR.
Question Pattern for DMRC Junior Engineer
Part1: Objective as well as MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) from Reasoning, Aptitude, technical and General Intelligence and Awareness. It will have a total of 120 Questions. You will have to complete within 120 mins
Part2: It will have questions from General knowledge and English. This part has 60 questions, which you have to complete in 45 minutes.
DMRC Cut-off Announced for Certain branches
DMrc has released cutoff Notice for DMRC Junior Engineer Cut off Mark 2018 as per the caste. Candidate belonging to a certain caste must be aware of DMRC cut-off. They have to secure the minimum mark as per their caste in order to be eligible for the available posts. You can refer to the table below for this info. If you unable to understand this, please go to the official site for better explanation.
Cut-off for DMRC Fitter/Mechanic and Electrician
DMRC has released the Maintainer Cutoff, as the minimum eligibility mark the candidate must secure in order to get the board. It will ensure that you are selected for further screen processes. An Aspirant must aware of the cutoff marks so he will be able to estimate the outcome of the results. The cutoff is decided by the board based on Reservation Act of India, total aspirants who are taking part and how difficult the question pattern is.
You should keep in mind that along with DMRC results, It also takes the answer key available on the site so you can work on it.
DMRC Maintainer and Fitter Qualification Criteria
- The Aspirant must be ITI holder in certain trades only if he wants to standout the Eligibility Process.
- Once he will clear the exam he needs to take training which varies from 6 weeks to 17 weeks.
- Once you will pass the exam, you have to look out for the result from Newspaper Or official site as per your comfort.
- If you want to know the trades required by DMRC and Respective vacancy, go to their Official Site.
- if you have passed through all the exam and get your placement, you will work as maintainer for several Mechanical works like lifts, Elevators and others.
DMRC Maintainer Results Online
You should know if you are qualified for the further screening process or not if you have appeared for DMRC 2018 Maintainer Exam. It is as important as feeling the answers properly in the online exam. Dmrc will some release the result for this exam only on its official site. So be sure you are checking for results on Official site only. so let’s see how to check the result for Maintainer Result 2018. You can download the result card, for your exam so let’s see how to do it.
How to check result for DMRC Maintainer 2018?
- Head over to the official site of DMRC
- It will take little time to appear once it does, click on ” Careers”
- You will have a list in front of you, search for DMRC Maintainer 2018 or click ” Ctrl+F” simultaneously and type “DMRC Maintainer 2018”, it will high light the result
- Once you get it, click over it and
- Now it will ask, for your Registration number, date of Birth as well as Password, which you need to fill in respective places.
- Wait for a second and now the result will appear on the screen.
- Just download and save the result offline as PDF which you can print if you wish.
- Print it and keep in safe with you for the further Screening process.